Saturday, August 23, 2008

Porch Pillows

I suppose there is no other way to do this than to post in the order my pictures appear in my computer's folder. This way I won't lose my place. At least until I get caught up!



The first thing that shows up is the pillows I made for my porch. I plan on making my screened in porch into another room of my house. Instead of the outdoor table and chairs that occupy that space now, I want to build storage benches that line the back and side of the porch. I'll make foam cushions to place on top of the benches - which will match the curtains I already made - and pillows to lean against. I'll add a cute coffee table and maybe a jute rug and some candles or lanterns and make a great space!

I planned to go with a totally New England styled theme of beach and sailboats and the like, so here are the pillows I plan to use in the space. Enjoy!

No comments: