Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Craft Jounral Just for Me!


I suppose my first post should be about my crafting background. Crafting is in my blood. My grandmother taught me how to sew and my mother always kept me busy creatively. I've always had craft projects in my life, and now that my crafts are getting more sophisticated and are leaving my possession as gifts, I thought the best was to keep track of them - in case I want to make something similar - is to keep a journal. I have a paper copy, but that's really hard to share with all my interested friends.


Thanks to Miss L for giving me the kick start to get moving on this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Nicole has a blog!! Great job. I LOVE it. I've got it bookmarked!

Phantomjest said...

Hey Nik, have you been keeping up with the guitar? I haven't touched mine in YEARS - only cause I'm too lazy to restring them. >_>

Ginger710 said...

I haven't touched mine since I started working actually, but I've been getting the itch lately to take it up again. I just have so many other things to do!