Thursday, May 5, 2011

Icicle Ornament Type 1

My grandmother used to make the family plastic cannvas ornaments of various types. So in her memory (again I just acquired all of her crafting supplies), I decided to make a bunch of Christmas ornaments to occupy my time while watching TV in the evenings.



I made 8 of each type of ornament with the hope of possibly selling them at a craft fair or online at Etsy. I've never profitted from my crafts before, but I thought it was worth a shot.



I thought I'd make the ornaments in a uniform color to make a kind of designer Christmas tree. The first set of ornaments are white yarn with black sequins, beads and details.



This ornament- just one type of icicle is not one of the ones grandma used to make, but I saw it in one of her plastic canvas magazines and decided to do it!

No comments: