Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ren Faire Costumes

My friend J and I were talking about costuming yesterday and my friend L brought up that I make ren faire costumes and I realized that I definitely did not post ANY of them!! The first costume in the top photo is mine (left). For that I made the skirt, textile overskirt, white blouse and leather pocket.



Also in that photo is the white puffy shirt and vest I made for Jason.


Next is the Robin Hood outfit I made for another friend in college. I simply made the tunic. The hat was something he picked up at a Ren Faire in upstate NY.









Finally is a photo of my friend Steph and her Jester costume that I made for her to go to the ren faire. It was inspired by her hat and made of some awesome velvet material. Got to love her pose!

1 comment:

Phantomjest said...

I still have this! So awesome.

Thanks again!