Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2003

Yay! I'm finally getting around to my costumes! So I took a sewing class in high school (outside of school) and got hooked. Sewing was so easy (especially with a sewing machine)!

My friends who went to college in NY started throwing holiday bashes my junior year of college and couldn't resist going. The first party I attended was a Halloween party. As a poor college student I needed to make my costume on the cheap.

I found some green dollar material, borrowed one of my clear bra straps, found some cheap wings and got a wig the previous year in Salem, MA and made myself a Tinkerbell costume. I'm a huge fan of the fairy, so considering her movie came out last week and it's just a short time after Halloween, it was only appropriate I post my costume now.

No comments: